Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Starting at the beginning

For years I have thought about keeping a journal, and have even attempted to do so with little success. Consistency, and therefore discipline, is what seems to have been lacking. I have a couple of notebooks around with weeks, sometimes months, between entries. So, starting a journal is not something new for me. Keeping one is. This blog will be a journal of sorts, with no parameters other than writing what I feel like writing about. I don't know how often I'll post something but I suppose days between entries would be a step of progress. I'm doing this for me though my desire is for any potential readers to be encouraged and engaged and for Christ Jesus to be glorified. 

I hesitated in getting started with this. Hey, there are thousands of blogs out there already (maybe tens or hundreds of thousands). But this is about my thoughts, my questions, my observations- it's my blog.
So, if you're reading I extend a warm and hearty welcome and hope you'll find something of interest.

No comments: