Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Koffee Klatch!

For the past month and a half or so I've been co-hosting "The Koffee Klatch" with Sam Grover, who was gracious enough to ask me to join him for the morning show which can be heard from 7:00-9:00 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Along with a music mix (some of Sam's picks and some of mine), you'll hear news, sports, weather, the community calendar and more. It's been a challenging and fun experience for me as I have the opportunity to read the news, chat with Sam and have the opportunity to work with him, which makes this much different than presenting my regular show, "Reggae Explorations" (Thursdays 7:00-9:00PM, Fridays 10:00-Noon [R]). Remember, you can catch all the programming on Torrington Community Radio WAPJ 89.9 & 105.1 FM!

No comments: