Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Nines Conference

I listened to/watched the latter portion of "The Nines Conference". This "conference" was really an all-day string of 9-minute video clips from various pastors and church leaders. It's called "The Nines" because of today's date: 9/9/09. I like the concept as it allows many ministers to share, while by nature, requiring them to make their messages concise. I did make a few notes on a few of the messages; perhaps I'll post them a bit later. It was definitely worth my while to catch what I was able to. Whether or not you watched any of it, you can read my pal Steve's fairly extensive notes on most (all?) of the messages by visiting his blog. He watched the whole thing! My understanding is that the messages will be archived for later viewing or reviewing, so check the website for futher details.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hi, Mike! The videos are now available online... your readers can click "The Nines Conference" link in your post to access them. Blessings to you & your lovely wife! :-)